If you are a member and have a valid activity card you can book classes in advance. The bookable sessions can be found in the schedule.
If you buy single tickets, you are welcome to drop in to any unreserved spaces 30 minutes before the session begins. Also, if someone has booked a space and does not show up 10 minutes before the session starts, that space becomes available.
Booking a class
You can book your class here. Just follow the instructions in the menu. Alternatively, you can book via reception on tel: 0500-482777. We will respond as time permits.
Register as a new user for online booking :
- Go to our booking website: www.jympa.nu
- In the main menu, click on ”KONTAKT”, then ”VÄLJ FÖRENING”, then select Friskis & Svettis Skövde from the list.
- In the main menu, select ”MEDLEM” then ”BLI ANVÄNDARE”.
- Read through the instructions. Become an on-line member before signing up. Follow the instructions for registration.
- You will receive an email to the address you provided. Follow the instructions in the email and then you can make your first reservation.
Rules for booking classes
- No more than one session / day, and four sessions / week.
- Bookings can be made a week in advance (e.g. Monday – Monday / Tuesday – Tuesday, etc. Days start at 07:00 for purposes of booking).
- Bookings can be submitted until up to 60 minutes before the session starts.
- N.b. You must have collected your class ticket no later than 10 minutes before the session start time. You do this by checking in via the access control system or the reception.
- If you do not check in 10 minutes before the session starts, your slot will be released.
- Cancellations must be made at least 4 hours before the training session starts. If you cannot attend, please release your booking well ahead of time so that others may be able to use that slot.
- You will get a warning if you fail to cancel your place on time, collect your ticket late or fail to show up for the session. If you get four warnings within 90 days you will be unable to book. Warnings get dropped after 90 days.
Booking gym instruction
When you purchase an activity card for the gym (3, 6 or 12 months), you can make a free appointment with one of our gym instructors. You can get help with a personal training program and a follow-up. Reservations are made at the reception.
Cancellation of gym instruction must be made at least 2 hours before the instruction begins. If you fail to cancel, you will receive a warning. If you receive 4 warnings you will be unable to book more sessions either in the gym or in group training.
For bookings outside the normal schedule e.g. company classes, business activity cards, warming up before races, other special events and assignments please contact reception.
The membership number on older cards can be found on the line MNR.
The membership number on the new cards can be found on the card under the barcode.
The number looks like this : SKXXXXXXY
SK stands for Skövde
X stands for the membership number with 0’s in front
Y stands for a control character that may be a letter or a character.
For example, Susann on the card depicted above has the membership number 10050.
The control character 8, in this case, should not be included in the membership number.